- I accidentally swapped Covenants and would like to go back.
- I was swapping Covenants but chose the wrong one, can you swap it for me?
- I tried switching back to an old Covenant but the quest didn't start.
How to switch
If you would like to rejoin a covenant, speak to the emissary of the covenant you'd like to rejoin in Oribos:
- The Kyrian of Bastion: Polemarch Adestres
- The Necrolords of Maldraxxus: Baroness Draka
- The Night Fae of Ardenweald: Lady Moonbery
- The Venthyr of Revendreth: General Draven
After speaking with the emissary, there is first a two-day waiting period while the covenant decides whether they'll give you the option to take you back.
Once they have decided to re-accept you, you'll need to prove yourself to that covenant again by completing a weekly quest chain starting with Prove Your Worth. These weekly quests must be completed to officially leave your current covenant.
When you start proving your worth to a covenant, you will not be able to choose a different covenant again until you complete the questline for the first one you chose. You cannot change covenants twice in one week.
If you were unable to accept the quest Prove Your Worth due to a full quest log, clear out some quests and return to the emissary.
All Covenant specific benefits of the current covenant will be lost when joining a different covenant as they do not convert. this includes abilities, appearances, soulbinds, and Renown.
Renown earned with a covenant does not convert to your new covenant.
If you are returning to a covenant you allied with before, you will continue gaining Renown from where you previously left off with them.