Wrong Item Level on Mythic+ Reward from Great Vault
- Why is my Mythic+ loot from the Great Vault so low
- The Mythic+ loot I received from the Great Vault was at a lower item level than it should have been
The Great Vault rewards a specific number of reward options per week, depending on how many Mythic+ dungeons you completed:
- Complete 1 Mythic+ Dungeon = Unlock 1st reward option
- Complete 4 Mythic+ Dungeons = Unlock 2nd reward option
- Complete 10 Mythic+ Dungeons = Unlock 3rd reward option
The item level of gear offered from the Great Vault is determined by the highest, 4th highest, and 10th highest key you completed for the week. The order in which you complete your dungeons does not matter.
For example, if you complete the following keys:
+15, +15, +15, +14, +14, +13, +13, +10, +10, +10, +10, +10, +8, +6, +6
- Your first option will be a Mythic Level 15 reward at ilvl 252 (highest key)
- Your second option will be a Mythic Level 14 reward at ilvl 249 (4th highest key)
- Your third option will be a Mythic Level 10 reward at ilvl 239 (10th highest key)
You can still complete more M+ dungeons without compromising the item levels that you have earned, and you can work to raise the item levels of your choices. In the above example, completing three more M+ dungeons at +12 or above will raise the item level of your third choice.
You can use this chart as a guide to the item level of gear you should receive:
|Difficulty Level||End of Run iLvl||Weekly reward iLvl|
For additional information on this, please visit the Great Vault guide on Wowhead.