Cannot Create or Join Games in Diablo II: Resurrected
- I am stuck at creating a game in Diablo II: Resurrected
- Error: "An error occurred while communicating with the servers. Check that you are connected to the internet and try again".
This error may indicate one of the following:
- Your games have been created too quickly. The amount of time allowed between game creation can vary depending on how busy the game servers are. Please wait and try again.
- You recently attempted to join a game that does not exist. There is a short cool down period before you can join a new game. The amount of time can vary depending on how busy the game servers are. Please wait and try again.
- There is a problem with the Diablo II: Resurrected servers. Please check the BlizzardCS Twitter for any service interruption notifications.
- There is a problem with your internet connection. Check this article for connection troubleshooting suggestions.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.