No Compatible Graphics Hardware Was Found
You will see this error message if your graphics card doesn't meet our minimum system requirements. If you meet the requirements and still receive this error, make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date.
If your drivers are up to date, try refreshing your desktop resolution:
- Press the Windows key to open the Start Menu.
- Type 'control' to filter results, then click Control Panel.
- In the upper right, set the Control Panel to View by: Category.
- Under Appearance and Personalization, click Adjust screen resolution.
- Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider to a different resolution, and then click Apply.
- Click Keep.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 but return to the Recommended resolution.
- Close the Control Panel and rerun the game.