- I used the Vanishing Powder but it didn't remove the glyph
- I receive the error "You can't do that right now" when removing a glyph
- Unable to remove a glyph, I get an error saying "You have no active glyphs to remove"
To remove a glyph:
- Buy Vanishing Powder from a vendor
- Right click on the Vanishing Powder item in your inventory. This will open your spell book and highlight all the spells you have previously applied glyphs to
- Click on the spell you wish to remove the glyph from; you will receive a confirmation window before the glyph is removed. The Vanishing Powder will be consumed in the process
Note: If you applied the glyph to a spell that you later replaced with a talent, you must first remove the talent and restore the original spell. For example, if you are a Paladin, and you have replaced Avenging Wrath with Avenging Crusader, you won't be able to remove the Glyph of Winged Vengeance unless you remove the Avenging Crusader talent first. Removing the talent will require you to be in a resting area or spend a Tome of the Tranquil Mind.
If you tried all of the above and you still cannot remove a glyph, you may have a damaged UI element or addon: please reset your UI.