Diablo III patch 1.0.2b is now live in the Americas! Check out the full patch notes below to learn about all the latest changes.
Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.2b until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.2b is live until those regions have also patched.
Diablo III Patch 1.0.2b - v.22.214.171.12450
Table of Contents
- When logging into Diablo III, the "Cancel" button which appears in the login checkbox will now be grayed out for 30 seconds after a Battle.net account name and password are entered. This is to reduce server load during the login process.
- Damaged items can now be sold on the auction house
- Once sold, damaged items will be repaired automatically when moved from the purchasing player's Completed tab to their stash
- Please note that unsold damage items will not be automatically repaired when returned to the seller's stash
- Description messages for several auction house-related errors have been added
- Several Mac performance improvements have been made
- It is no longer possible to skip entire Acts in a multiplayer game
- Active Skills
- Fixed a bug that was allowing certain barbarian skills to continuously trigger each other's critical strikes, to the point of causing the player to crash. To address this crash, the following skill and skill rune combinations can no longer be triggered by each other's critical strikes:
- Active Skills
- Monsters who are charmed by the Enchantress's skill "Mass Confusion" can no longer kill event NPCs
If you are experiencing technical issues with the patching process, connecting to Battle.net after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly-patched game, please visit our support site or post in the Technical Support forum for assistance.