- I boosted my Allied Race character but didn't get the transmog.
- My Allied Race character is over level 40 but I didn't get Heritage Armor.
- I abandoned my Heritage Armor quest.
To receive the special Heritage Armor transmog set, you must level your Allied Race character to level 50 and complete the Heritage quest: Dark Iron Dwarf, Highmountain Tauren, Kul Tiran Human, Lightforged Draenei, Mag'har Orc, Mechagnome, Nightborne, Void Elf, Vulpera, Zandalari Troll.
The following will prevent you from receiving your Heritage Armor:
- Using the Character Boost service
- Purchasing a Faction Change or Race Change for that character
Having been granted Recruit-A-Friend levels from the old Recruit-A-Friend program while it was active will also prevent your character from receiving your Heritage Armor.
You can use Heirlooms and experience potions while leveling your Allied Race character and still receive your Heritage Armor.
If you abandoned the quest, don't worry. The quest is automatically given to you as soon as you log in after reaching level 50.