- Placed an order with PayPal but the payment didn't go through
- Error: "Your payment was not authorized. Please double check your information or contact your payment provider."
If your attempted PayPal payments fail, please try these steps:
- Make sure your PayPal account is verified and has a valid credit card or bank account associated to it
- Check that the credit card is not expired
- Check that the bank account has funds
- In the Payment Methods page, delete your billing information and add your PayPal account again
- Try placing a new order
If the issue persists, please contact PayPal Customer Support for assistance.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!