- There is no option to update my payment method
- Trying to change my PayPal address, but I get an error
Except for subscriptions, it is not possible to update a payment method. Instead, you can add new payment method(s) and delete the old one(s) if needed.
Updating a payment method on a subscription will require to select a new plan. Based on the offer selected, you may be charged when updating the plan. Please review each checkout step to confirm whether you will be billed on game time expiration or when changing your plan.
If you have any issue adding a payment method, try the following:
- Delete all billing profiles from your Payment Methods page.
Clear the cache and cookies in your browser or try a different browser.
- Add a payment method again.
- Make sure that your Battle.net account's street address, postal code and country of residence are filled in and match the billing information for your form of payment
- Use a method of payment with a billing address from within your region. Cards from outside your region will be rejected by our system
- Make sure the card has funds. A minor charge in your local currency may be applied to ensure the card is valid and has sufficient funds. This charge is temporary and will generally be canceled within 24 hours
- Verify if you already have a PayPal account linked to your Battle.net account. Only one PayPal account may be linked.
- Make sure your PayPal account is verified and has a valid credit card or bank account associated to it. If you have trouble verifying your PayPal account contact PayPal Customer Support.
Choose another of our Accepted Payment Methods.