- Cannot launch Diablo II, I receive a critical error: error 25
- Error: "A critical error has occurred while initializing Direct3D."
To resolve this error, you can:
- Run the game on Windowed Mode
- Right-click the Diablo II icon and click Properties
- Click the Shortcut tab
- Add -w to the end of the Target. For example: "C:\DiabloII\Diablo II.exe" -w
- Run the game in Administrator Mode
Tried everything here?
If you have tried all of these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum or contact us.