I don't know how to claim a code in my account.
You can add codes to your Blizzard account through the website or through the Blizzard Battle.net App. This includes game keys, Blizzard Balance codes, game time codes, gift codes, pets and mounts, and promotional codes.
Claim Your Code on the Website
To claim a code on the website:
- Log into your Account Overview
- Enter the code in the Redeem a Code box and click Redeem Code
Claim Your Code on the App
To claim a code on the Blizzard Battle.net App:
- From the Games tab, click the Redeem a Code button found under the logo of any game
- From the Shop tab, click Services and then Redeem a Code
Limitations and Restrictions
- Some codes have regional restrictions. You cannot use a code that doesn't belong to your region.
- Some codes must be activated by the cashier before they work. For example, Blizzard Balance purchased in a shop.
- Some codes must be claimed before their expiration date. For example, promotional codes.
- Item or pet codes distributed prior to BlizzCon 2009 and all World of Warcraft Trading Card Game item codes must be redeemed through the World of Warcraft Promotion Code Retrieval page.