- I don't know how to claim a code to my account
You can add codes to your Blizzard account through the website or through the Battle.net App. This includes game keys, Blizzard Balance codes, game time codes, gift codes, pets and mounts, and promotional codes.
Claim Your Code on the Website
To claim a code on the website:
- Log into your Account Overview
- Enter the code in the Redeem a Code box and click Redeem Code
Limitations and Restrictions
- Some codes have regional restrictions. You cannot use a code that doesn't belong to your region.
- A code can only be claimed once & once claimed, cannot be sold, traded, gifted, etc.
- Some codes must be activated by the cashier before they work. For example, Blizzard Balance purchased in a shop.
- Some codes must be claimed before their expiration date. For example, promotional codes.
- Item or pet codes distributed prior to BlizzCon 2009 and all World of Warcraft Trading Card Game item codes must be redeemed through the World of Warcraft Promotion Code Retrieval page.