Changing the Overwatch Recorded Highlights Save Location
- I do not know how to change where my Overwatch highlights get saved
- Overwatch highlights are not being saved to the Documents\Overwatch folder
If you do not wish to save Overwatch highlights in the default location, the save location must be manually changed:
- Make sure Overwatch is closed.
- Press the Windows Key.
- Type %Documents% and hit enter.
- Navigate to \Documents\Overwatch\Settings.
- Open the 'Settings_v0.ini' file with a text editor (Notepad, etc.).
- Find the [MovieExport.1] section. It may need to be manually added to the end of the document.
- Add this line under [MovieExport.1], with your custom file location between the quotation marks:
VideoPath = " "
- Save your changes and launch the game.