- D2 crashed
- My computer freezed while playing Diablo 2
If you're experiencing lockups or crashes while playing Diablo II, follow the steps below.
- If your computer rebooted or displayed a blue screen visit our Blue Screen Crashes article.
- Make sure your computer meets the Diablo II System Requirements.
Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Try our Diablo II Compatibility Workarounds.
- If the problem persists uninstall and reinstall the game.