Can't Select Language for StarCraft: Remastered
- Unable to see all languages when installing StarCraft: Remastered.
- StarCraft: Remastered doesn't let me chose my preferred language.
During installation of StarCraft: Remastered, you can click Use Custom Options and select the languages you want to install.
If you installed the game in English only and need to download and install a different language, close the game and follow these steps:
- Select StarCraft in the Battle.net desktop app.
- Click Options and select Game Settings.
- Select your preferred language from the Text & Spoken Language dropdown under StarCraft.
- Click OK on the dialog that displays.
- Click Done. The Battle.net desktop app will download the language you selected.