- Can't find my gold
- My character has less gold than it should
If you are missing gold from one character, the most common reasons are:
- You purchased an expensive item in the auction house or to a vendor, for example, a mount.
- You sent the gold by mail to another character in your account, or to a friend or guild mate.
- You deposited the gold in your guild bank.
- You purchased a WoW Token to add game-time.
- You are not missing gold, but an addon is causing a display issue.
If you are missing all the gold in all your characters, your account might have been compromised. Visit our Account Hacked article for assistance.