- Token not visible on Shop
- Getting an error when I try to purchase a token from the shop
- Can't purchase a token with money
If you're having trouble purchasing a WoW Token from the in-game shop, follow these guidelines.
- Make sure you're trying to purchase a Token in the correct region. If you're logged in to a different region than the one for your Blizzard or WoW account, you cannot purchase a WoW Token.
- You need to be logged in to a character in-game to purchase a WoW Token.
Open the in-game Shop in World of Warcraft and purchase a WoW Token. You may use the in-game Shop to purchase a maximum of 20 Tokens per week. Once you've completed your purchase, the WoW Token will be placed in your inventory. If you don't have any inventory space, the Token will be mailed to you.
Note: Mail containing WoW Tokens will not expire.
To sell your Token for gold on the Auction House, follow these steps:
- Log in to World of Warcraft on the character that purchased the Token.
- Go to any Auction House and place your WoW Token into the Auctions tab as you would for any other auction.
- You will be shown the current selling rate for Tokens, and you can choose to list your Token or wait and list it later.
Note: Token auctions cannot be canceled. The Auction House does not take a cut from Token sales.
If you've purchased a Token from the Auction House with gold and still have the Token in your inventory, you will be unable to purchase a Token from the in-game store with real money.