- Didn't mean to rebirth my character.
- Chose the wrong character and converted it to seasonal in error, can you revert it?
Season Rebirth allows you to take any non-Seasonal character and instantly transform it into a Seasonal character.
Any of the gear or items equipped on your character or in your inventory will be automatically stripped from the hero and mailed to your non-Seasonal characters, similar to the rollover process that occurs with your stash space when a Season ends. In addition, your character will be reduced to level 1, ready to start the process as though they were freshly created.
Accomplishments like achievements, crafting recipes learned, artisan levels, or unlocked stash tabs will be left behind as part of your non-Seasonal progression. However, personal records like your character name or time played will be retained and carry on through your Seasonal adventures.
There are a few things to keep in mind when using Season Rebirth:
- Gear mailed to your non-Seasonal characters will only be available for reclamation for up to 30 days from the time it is mailed!
- You may only Rebirth up to three characters per Season.
- Hardcore characters who have fallen are not eligible to use the Season Rebirth feature.
- It is not possible to undo a Season Rebirth. If you have converted the wrong character into a Seasonal character, Customer Support cannot assist with it.