Support Site Shows Open Ticket and I Can't Close It
- I have a stuck ticket
- Cannot dismiss the warning: "You have received a ticket response. Click here to read it"
- Unable to dismiss message: "Your ticket requires additional information"
- I have a notification in World of Warcraft that I have a ticket open, even though I haven't made any ticket
If you are seeing a notification of an open Customer Service help-request:
- Go to your Ticket History
- In your Active Tickets, ensure that you Mark as Resolved any Answered help-request
- Click on View Archived Tickets and verify if you have any Cancelled help-request. If you do, click on it once
- Clear cache and cookies in your browser
Note: If this only happens when logged in World of Warcraft, try to Reset your User Interface.
If the problem persists, contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!