Didn't Get Heritage Armor at 110 for Allied Race Character
- I boosted my Allied Race character but didn't get the transmog
- My Allied Race character is over level 60, but I didn't get Heritage Armor
To receive the special Heritage Armor transmog set, you must level your Allied Race character to 110 and complete the Heritage quest: Lightforged Draenei, Highmountain Tauren, Nightborne, Void Elf, Mag'har Orc, Dark Iron Dwarf, Zandalari Troll, Kul Tiran Human.
The following will prevent you from receiving your Heritage Armor:
- Using the Character Boost service
- Purchasing a Faction Change or Race Change for that character
- Receiving granted levels from the Recruit a Friend In-Game Bonuses
You can use Heirlooms and experience potions while leveling your Allied Race character and still receive your Heritage Armor.