- I boosted my Allied Race character but didn't get the transmog
- My Allied Race character is over level 60, but I didn't get Heritage Armor
Allied Race characters begin at level 20, and you must level that character to 110 and complete the Heritage quest (Void Elf, Lightforged, Nightborne, Highmountain) to receive the special Heritage Armor transmog set. The following will prevent you from receiving your Heritage Armor:
- Using the Character Boost service
- Purchasing a Faction Change or Race Change for that character
- Receiving granted levels from the Recruit a Friend In-Game Bonuses
You are able to use Heirlooms and experience potions while leveling your Allied Race character and still receive your Heritage Armor.