- I boosted my Allied Race character but didn't get the transmog
- My Allied Race character is over level 40, but I didn't get Heritage Armor
- I abandoned my Heritage Armor quest
To receive the special Heritage Armor transmog set, you must level your Allied Race character to level 50 and complete the Heritage quest: Lightforged Draenei, Highmountain Tauren, Nightborne, Void Elf, Mag'har Orc, Dark Iron Dwarf, Zandalari Troll, Kul Tiran Human, Vulpera, Mechagnome.
The following will prevent you from receiving your Heritage Armor:
- Using the Character Boost service
- Purchasing a Faction Change or Race Change for that character
Having been granted Recruit-A-Friend levels from the old Recruit-A-Friend program while it was active will also prevent your character from receiving your Heritage Armor.
You can use Heirlooms and experience potions while leveling your Allied Race character and still receive your Heritage Armor.
If you abandoned the quest, don't worry. The quest is automatically given to you as soon as you log in after reaching level 50.