CAS System Unable to Initialize ClientHandler
- Cannot start WoW. ClientHandler: initialization error: failed to create storage component.
- The CAS system was unable to initialize.
- Enable Secondary Logon
- Run as an Administrator
- Disable read-only settings for WoW folder
- Delete the "Indices" folder inside "World of Warcraft\data" folder
- Scan and Repair the game
- Create new administrator user account
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!