- I'm in a clan but Communities section says I'm not and my avatar has no clan tag
- Error 319020 when attempting to leave the D3 clan
- This clan is not available at this time. Please try again later. (Code 319045)
- When I try to access the Diablo 3 Community I get the error "Diablo III game servers are not available. Please try again later. (Code 34200)"
- Cannot complete operation. You are not a member of this clan/community. Error: 319000
Please try the following steps to fix the error 34200 in Diablo III.
- Log out of Blizzard app
- Switch Region to EU/US
- Log back in and start Diablo III
- Open the Community tab
- Quit Diablo III, Log out of Blizzard App, switch back region
- The Community tab should show all members correctly again
In these cases try these steps:
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!