Returning World of Warcraft Player - Where to Start
- Use to play World of Warcraft and now I want to come back and check out the game.
- How do I get started?
- Where do I begin?
If it's been a very long time since you played, and you have no idea where to start, definitely check out our Returning Player Guide for some tips! Here are some additional things that you should be aware of:
- You can play any character level 20 and below, even without game time
- All expansions are now a part of the base game, except of the most recent one
- This means if you stopped playing during Mists of Pandaria, you now have access to Warlords of Draenor and Legion when adding game time to your account.
- The most recent expansion requires a separate purchase along with game time if you wish to play.
- Game Time can be purchased as a Subscription or Game Time
- The Blizzard Desktop App is required to install and run World of Warcraft