Appeal Suspension or Ban in World of Warcraft
- I would like to appeal my suspension.
- I would like to appeal my account ban.
If one of your game licenses has been suspended or closed due to a violation, you can appeal the penalty by submitting a support ticket.
Before you submit an appeal, review the following:
- The account holder is responsible for the account's behavior. We apply penalties no matter who was playing at the time. Extenuating individual circumstances will not lead to the removal of a penalty.
- Repeated or abusive appeals won't help your case. Appeals sent after a final review may be ignored.
- If you believe your account was compromised, follow the steps listed on the Account Hacked support page.
- If your account is suspended or banned from the forums, refer to our Troubleshooting Forum Issues page.
If you would like to submit an appeal, please click here.