- Cannot add my phone number, I receive the error "The phone number is invalid".
- An external error occurred.
You will receive this error when adding a VOIP phone number as they are not supported. Blizzard Customer Support cannot bypass this limitation.
If your phone number is not VOIP and you still receive this error, check the following:
- Make sure you enter the number correctly
- Make sure the country registered on your Battle.net account is correct and the phone number you're trying to use matches your country. If you have moved countries, update your registered country and try again
- Make sure your number was not previously used on a VOIP plan
If you are unsure if your number is a VOIP number, contact your provider for additional information. Please note that Blizzard Customer Support can only help if your phone is not VOIP.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!