Can I Pay With Pre-Paid Credit Card
Updated: 11 months ago
Article ID: 20557
- Does Blizzard accept pre-paid credit cards?
- Want to use a rechargeable card
- I have a Visa or MasterCard gift card, but it doesn't work in the shop
Pre-paid credit cards, such as Master Card or Visa gift cards, are accepted in the Blizzard Shop.
Common issues for failed payments with pre-paid cards are:
- The card was not registered correctly. To register the card, follow the instructions at the back of the card.
- The card has restrictions set by the provider: for example, they may not be authorized to make international payments online. Contact the issuing bank for assistance.
- The currency charged up in your pre-paid card is different from the one in the Blizzard Shop. Make sure the pre-paid card has enough funds to cover the conversion rate.
- There is a minor test fee for purchases that will temporarily reduce the amount of balance that is usable on the card. Make sure you have some extra currency on the card to cover this amount.
- You are trying to set-up a World of Warcraft subscription. A pre-paid card may not allow recurring payments. You can buy digital game time instead.
Consult our Acceptable Payment Methods article for a list of all supported payment options.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!