Files in your Heroes of the Storm Installation are Damaged
- Heroes of the Storm crashes on launch with the error "Files in your Heroes of the Storm Installation are Damaged"
If your Heroes of the Storm game files are quarantined by security or damaged, the game client may crash. Try the following steps to resolve this error.
- OneDrive may prevent Battle.net Games from accessing or modifying files in your Documents. Unsync your Documents folder from OneDrive
- Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the game client as a security threat.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the game client.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!