To use voice chat or disable OS keyboard shortcuts, you must enable assistive devices.
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences
- Open Security and Privacy
- Click the Privacy Tab
- Choose Accessibility from the list on the left side of the Privacy pane
- Click the lock icon in the lower left corner of the window and enter an admin account and password when prompted
- Select the checkbox next to the game you want assistive devices enabled on
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!