Updated: 4 months ago
Article ID: 25954
You can enable the Command Key + Click combination to simulate a right-click in the Mac® client for World of Warcraft® and Diablo® III.
World of Warcraft
- Log in to World of Warcraft.
- Press the Escape key to open the menu.
- Select Options.
- Select Controls and check Interact On Left Click.
- Log in to Diablo III.
- Press Esc to open the main menu.
- Select Options > Mac Users.
- Check Command left click as right click.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!