Common ProblemsI changed my password and now I cannot log in
If you are unable to log in after you recently changed your password, try the following.
The problem may be with your password
- If you use a password manager with auto-fill service, delete the pre-filled password and type your password yourself
- Check if you have Caps Lock on —the input box is case sensitive
- If you have multiple keyboard languages or layouts installed, check which one you have enabled
- Try typing your password on a notepad so you can see what you are typing
If the you still can't log in, reset your password.
The problem may be with your email
- If you use a password manager with auto-fill service, delete the pre-filled email and type your email yourself
- Make sure you type in your email correctly.
- If you have multiple emails, make sure you type in the correct one.
- If you have recently changed your Battle.net email, make sure you enter the new email.