Common ProblemsI changed my password and now I cannot log in
The problem may be with your password
- If you use a password manager with an auto-fill service, delete the pre-filled password and type the password yourself
- Check if you have Caps Lock on —the input box is case sensitive
- If you have multiple keyboard languages or layouts installed, check which one you have enabled
- Try typing your password in a notepad so you can see what you are typing
If you still can't log in, reset your password.
The problem may be with your email
- If you use a password manager with an auto-fill service, delete the pre-filled email and type the email yourself
- Make sure you type in your email correctly
- If you have multiple emails, make sure you type in the correct one
- If you have recently changed your Battle.net email, make sure you enter the new email
If the issue persists, please contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!