Unable to Install or Patch Hearthstone on a Mobile Device
- Can't install Hearthstone on my phone.
- Can't patch Hearthstone on my tablet.
- I receive the following error when starting the game "Your device's OS version is out of date. Please update it before updating Hearthstone".
If you're having issues with downloading or patching Hearthstone on a mobile device, try the following troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure your device meets the minimum requirements to run Hearthstone
- Make sure your device's operating system is up to date
- Restart your device
- Download while on a good quality Wi-Fi instead of a cellular network. You can also try swapping your connection type to see if it resolves the issue.
- If you are on an Android device, access your app storage in device settings and clear the Hearthstone app cache/data
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game