Combine Battle.net Accounts
- Put all games on one Battle.net Account
- Want one login instead of multiple logins
- Merge two accounts together
You cannot merge multiple Battle.net accounts, merge multiple copies of a game into a single game account, or move games from one Battle.net account to another. Customer Support will not assist with bypassing these restrictions.
If you own more than one Battle.net account and you'd like to play or chat on several accounts at the same time, you can turn on the option to run more than one Battle.net App at the same time in the App Settings:
- Open the Battle.net desktop app.
- Click the Blizzard icon in the upper-left corner and select Settings.
- Under the General tab, tick the Allow multiple instances of Battle.net box
- Click Done.