- Remove personal information and delete the account.
If you wish to delete your account, you may create a request to remove personal information from your account. Proceeding with this erasure request will permanently remove all personal information from your Battle.net Account.
Information that will be removed includes:
- Contact information (email, phone number, etc)
- Security details
- Saved payment methods
- Purchase history
- Purchased games, codes, promotions, and in-game items
- Game accounts and all game progress
- Communications with Blizzard Customer Support
- Any remaining Battle.net Balance
This request will only include the Battle.net Account making the request and the games associated with it. If you have game accounts not attached to a Battle.net Account, they will not be included unless they have been linked to your Battle.net Account.
Requests may take up to 30 days to complete. Once this process is complete, Blizzard will not be able to recover this information or restore the account to its previous state under any circumstances.
Click here to create a request. You may be required to submit a government issue photo ID.
Customer Support is unable to manually delete Battle.net accounts.