Remove personal information and delete the account.
A deleted Blizzard account cannot be recovered. This option is only available for users wishing to permanently discontinue use of their account and all associated games.
When you choose to have your account deleted:
- Every CD key and license attached to the account will be forfeit; they will not be refunded and cannot be reused.
- Promotional codes attached to the account will be lost.
- All character progression and inventory for World of Warcraft and Diablo III will be deleted.
- All progression will be lost for StarCraft II, Hearthstone, Overwatch, and Heroes of the Storm.
- Forum access will be disabled.
- The registered email address will no longer receive the Blizzard Entertainment Newsletter.
- Connected accounts, such as PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, or Facebook will be unlinked.