- I can't enable Ray Traced Shadows in World of Warcraft
- I see the error "Unsupported for graphics related reasons"
In order to enable Ray Tracing in World of Warcraft, certain hardware and software requirements must be met.
- Hardware ray tracing capable graphics card
- Nvidia Geforce RTX 20 Series (or newer)
- AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series (or newer)
- Up to date graphics drivers
- Nvidia Geforce drivers (Geforce Game Ready driver 451.48 or newer)
- AMD Radeon drivers (Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.2 or newer)
- Windows 10 20H1 Version 2004 (May 2020 Update or newer)
- DirectX 12 enabled
- Make sure that neither Battle.net app nor World of Warcraft game client runs in compatibility mode.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!