Diablo Immortal Connection Issues on Mobile Devices
- I can't log in to Diablo Immortal on my phone
- I get disconnected while playing on my tablet
If Diablo Immortal is crashing, please visit Diablo Immortal Performance Issues and Crashing.
Before trying any of the following steps check the BlizzardCS Twitter for any service interruptions:
- Make sure the app is up to date
- Try swapping from wireless to your network data connection, or vice versa
- Restart your device and try again
- Ensure that your device meets the minimum requirements to run Diablo Immortal.
- If you are on an Android device, access your app storage in device settings and clear the Diablo Immortal app cache/data
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!