Missing Free Reward after 6-Month Subscription Purchase
- I purchased the six-month sub option but do not have Wen Lo, the River's Edge
- I have six months of game time on my account but no Goblin Gumbo Kettle toy
- I used tokens to get game time but didn't get the reward
To earn the current free rewards, you must purchase a 6-month subscription from the Battle.net Shop. No other options of adding game time to an account will grant the rewards. If you purchased a subscription and should have the reward but do not, ensure that your purchase is complete or shipped in your order history.
If you are already on an existing 6-month subscription with a future renewal date, you will automatically receive the reward as a gift that you need to claim in the Battle.net App.
If you have claimed the gift, but cannot see it in-game, check that you are not filtering your collection by pressing the filter button in the collection interface, ensuring Collected and All Sources are checked.
- Mounts and transmog rewards are only available in Modern WoW, not in Burning Crusade Classic or WoW Classic.
- Goblin Gumbo Kettle is only available in Burning Crusade Classic, not Modern WoW or WoW Classic.
- Goblin Gumbo Kettle must be claimed through an in-game quest.
- If you lose your toy you can get another from Landro Longshot in Booty Bay.
You can also obtain most of these rewards as stand-alone purchases in the Battle.net Shop, except Goblin Gumbo Kettle and Imp in a Ball.