Missing Hatred’s Grasp Wings and Mephisto Pet
Common ProblemsI don't have the Mephisto wings or pet from the Prime Evil Collection.
If you buy the Prime Evil Collection in the Battle.net Shop, the Hatred’s Grasp wings and Mephisto pet will be immediately available to you in Diablo III for PC.
Try these steps if the rewards were not delivered to your in-game mail.
- Close the game and restart the Battle.net desktop app.
- Launch Diablo III
- Create a new, non-seasonal character
- Check your mail and wing collection for the Hatred's Grasp wings and Mephisto pet.
If these steps still don't solve your problem, contact us.
Buying the Prime Evil Collection in the Battle.net Shop does not grant the Hatred’s Grasp wings and Mephisto pet on the console version of Diablo III. Customer Support cannot grant these rewards.
These rewards will be available if you have the appropriate edition purchased from your console store. You may need to manually download the files. This can be done via the following:
- In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).
- Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
- Select the game in the upper-right corner of the screen, and then choose Manage installation on [drive name]. This displays a list of items, including the base game and any available add-ons or game features.
- Select the checkbox for each item that you want to install (or untick to uninstall), and then select Save changes.
PlaystationVaries slightly between PS4 and PS5 - check this link for details.
- Access the Nintendo eShop with the Nintendo Account that purchased the content.
- The content can only be redownloaded by the Nintendo Account that originally purchased it
- Search for the game title that the content is associated with.
- Select the game and scroll down to view all available Downloadable Content, below the game details.
- If a DLC bundle was purchased (such as a season pass or expansion pass), you may first need to select the bundle to locate the individual add-on content it contains
- Select the previously purchased Downloadable Content. It will display Purchased instead of a cost.
- Select Redownload to redownload the content.
- The download for the DLC will begin automatically. You can check the download status on the HOME Menu