Hearthstone Rewards Track Refresh and Tavern Pass Expiration
- The new expansion came out and my Rewards Track changed
- I just purchased the Tavern Pass and it is expiring in a few days
- The Tavern Pass expired and I didn’t make in time to claim a reward
- I am not making in time to complete the Rewards Track before the expansion, can you extend it?
The Hearthstone Rewards Track changes with each expansion. When a new expansion launches:
- If you have unclaimed rewards they will be automatically granted to your account, so you don't miss on anything you unlocked.
- If you didn't make in time to unlock a reward, this reward is no longer obtainable and Customer Support cannot assist.
Purchasing the Tavern Pass at any point during the expansion will immediately unlock all the exclusive Tavern Pass rewards up to your current experience level.
The Tavern Pass product lasts for the duration of its expansion. With the launch of a new expansion your Tavern Pass will expire and you can buy the Tavern Pass for the new expansion if you wish.
If you didn't have the time to collect all the rewards, all earned but unclaimed rewards will be added automatically at the end of the season, except for the ones where you need to choose between several rewards (e.g. choose between multiple hero portraits). In this case, upon next login, you will get a prompt to choose your reward.