Unlink, Delete, or Remove a Diablo Immortal Account
- I want to delete my Diablo Immortal account
- I have two Immortal accounts, I want to delete one
Blizzard Customer Support cannot assist with deleting Diablo Immortal accounts.
If your Diablo Immortal account is a mobile guest account, you can delete your guest account in-game.
If your Diablo Immortal account was connected to a Battle.net account, you can delete your Battle.net account.
Deleting a Mobile Guest Account
Important: This action is irreversible. It is not possible to restore a deleted account.
- Launch Diablo Immortal on your mobile device
- Open the burger menu (3 bar icon) at the top right corner
- Tap the Gear Icon to open the Options
- Select Account
- Select Privacy. This will open a web browser
- Select Remove My Data to open the data removal request form
- Accept the disclaimers by selecting the checkbox and then tap Continue
- Enter your contact email address (any email address you have access to) to receive a Verification Code
- Check your email and copy the verification code you just received into the data removal request form
- Tap Submit
You will receive a confirmation email. Logging into Diablo Immortal on the mobile device and tapping "Play" will tell the you that your account has expired and will ask you to create a new one.