- Receiving BC-101 error on login
- Error Code: BC-101
The BC-101 error can occur when the client fails to connect to the server. If you're seeing this message, follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the error.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Run your console's built-in connection test (PlayStation 4) (Xbox One) (Nintendo Switch).
- Select Show Network Stats from the Options > Video menu to view connection information. Our Diagnosing Overwatch Network Problems article defines each stat with possible troubleshooting steps.