- I haven't received the Genji skins from watching 10 hours on YouTube
- I didn't get my YouTube drops
Before you can receive rewards, you must link your YouTube and Battle.net accounts.
- Log in or create an account on YouTube
- Navigate to Settings > Connected Apps > Account Sharing
- Select Connect next to Battle.net
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting the accounts
When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Battle.net account on which you’d like to receive your Drops. If you do not appear to be earning drops, you may wish to attempt unlinking and relinking your accounts.
Note: Blizzard Customer Support is unable to assist with YouTube drops.