- The Battle.net desktop app shows "Game is Running" but Overwatch doesn't launch.
- Overwatch window does not show after clicking play.
To fix any incompatibilities causing this problem, try the following steps:
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Reset your in-game options to resolve crashing and performance problems.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Delete the Battle.net Tools folder to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files.
- Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!