- The Battle.net desktop app shows "Game is Running" but Overwatch 2 doesn't launch.
- Overwatch 2 window does not show after clicking play.
To fix any incompatibilities causing this problem, try the following steps:
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Reset your in-game options to resolve crashing and performance problems.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Delete the Battle.net Tools folder to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files.
- Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.