Configuring Power Management Settings
Power management settings can prevent your computer's hardware from functioning properly while gaming. To ensure your computer is using enough power, follow the steps below.
- Press Windows+R
- Type powercfg.cpl into the Run prompt, then pres Enter
- Expand the Show additional plans collapsible and select High performance
- If no High performance plan is available, click the Create a Power Plan button on the left
- Select High performance, name your plan, and click Next
- Set both of the drop downs in this menu to Never, then click Create