Power management settings can prevent your computer's hardware from functioning properly while gaming. To ensure your computer is using enough power, follow the steps below.
- Press Windows+R
- Type powercfg.cpl into the Run prompt, then press Enter
- Expand the Show additional plans collapsible and select High performance
- If no High performance plan is available, click the Create a Power Plan button on the left
- Select High performance, name your plan, and click Next
- Set both of the drop downs in this menu to Never, then click Create
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!