Diablo II (2000) Compatibility Issues and Workarounds
- Diablo II (2000) won't load.
- Error: "This program has known compatibility issues" when starting up Diablo II (2000)
Follow these steps to resolve any compatibility issues you may experience.
- Make sure the game is patched to the latest version.
- If that doesn't work, try running the game in windowed mode:
- Right-click the Diablo II icon and click Properties
- Click the Shortcut tab
- Add -w to the end of the Target. For example: "C:\DiabloII\Diablo II.exe" -w
Tried everything here?
If you have tried all of these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!