- When I try to connect to Overwatch on console, I get the error: "Sorry we were unable to log you into battle.net. BC-124."
- Whenever I attempt to play Overwatch, I get a BC-124 error.
Before trying the following steps, check the BlizzardCS Twitter for any service interruptions.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- There may be an issue with your console’s internet connection. Troubleshoot your internet connection by following steps provided by Microsoft®, Sony®, or Nintendo®:
- Select Show Network Stats from the Options > Video menu to view connection information. Our Diagnosing Overwatch Network Problems article defines each stat with possible troubleshooting steps.
- Use your console's internet browser to run a Looking Glass test. This will help determine if the problem is between your console and our servers.