Didn't Receive Dungeon or Raid Loot While Running Solo
- Only 1 item from boss
- Raid cleared but not enough items
- Missing loot
Participating in dungeons and raids 11 levels or lower than the character level will activate Legacy Loot Mode. On Legacy Loot Mode:
- Dungeons are treated as if a full 5 players are present, providing an equivalent amount of loot
- Raids act as though there are 20 players in the raid, providing an equivalent amount of loot
- All items on the loot tables have a chance to drop, not just ones that are designated for the character's spec
- If multiple players are in the party, loot is split among those players, but is tradeable
- It is possible for multiple of the same item to drop off of a boss encounter
If the content is of a higher level then loot settings would be on personal loot, where you will only receive loot for your character with a maximum of 1 item per boss.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!