- Completed a mythic, received the loot, but no keystone
- I opened my weekly Great Vault and didn't receive a keystone, but I got my other loot.
- I have run multiple Mythic dungeons this week but have yet to receive a keystone.
You can receive a Mythic+ Keystone each week, from the following sources:
- Looting your Great Vault (if you completed a Mythic+ in the prior week)
- Completing a Mythic+ dungeon
- Completing a non-keystone Dragon Isles Mythic dungeon (other expansion's non-challenge mode Mythic dungeons will not reward a key)
- Talking to Lindormi next to the Valdrakken Bank, where the Great Vault is (if you completed a Mythic+ in the current season)
You may only have one Keystone at a time. If you can't find your Keystone, check your bags and bank using the search function. You may need to do a UI Reset.
If your inventory was full when looting a Keystone, the Postmaster will send it to you by mail. If you are not receiving keystones from running Mythic dungeons, Lindormi in Valdrakken outside the bank should provide you with one.