- Completed a mythic, received the loot, but no keystone
- I opened my weekly Great Vault and didn't receive a keystone, but I got my other loot.
- I have run multiple Mythic dungeons this week but have yet to receive a keystone.
You can receive a Mythic+ Keystone each week, from the following sources:
- Looting your Great Vault (if you completed a Mythic+ in the prior week)
- Completing a Mythic+ dungeon
- Completing a non-keystone Mythic dungeon
- Talking to Ta'hsup next to the Great Vault (if you completed a Mythic+ in the current season)
You may only have one keystone at a time. If you can't find your keystone, check your bags and bank using the search function.
If your inventory was full when looting a keystone, the Postmaster will send it to you by mail.
If you are eligible for a keystone from Ta'hsup and they will not offer you one, contact us for help.
Note: Mythic dungeons in older content will not award keystones unless they are part of the Legion Timewalking event.