Error 132 is a generic error code that may be caused by out-of-date addons, corrupted files, incompatible drivers, or hardware issues. The steps below address the most common causes.
- Close background applications.
- Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.
- Run the repair tool to fix damaged game files.
- Run check disk and defragment your hard drive.
- Certain malicious software can lock down data that the game needs. Run a virus and malware scan.
- Make sure your operating system, drivers, and software are fully updated.
- Crashes can occur if your system components are overclocked for higher performance. Set your components to factory default speeds to resolve this issue.
- Overheating can cause your system to lock up and become unresponsive. Check for overheating components.
- Errors in your computer’s physical memory can cause the game to crash. Run the Memory Diagnostic Tool.
Tried everything here?
If you tried these steps and the issue is not resolved, try to uninstall the game, then reinstall the game client. If you still need assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum or contact us.