Cannot Add PayPal as Payment Method
- PayPal is not an available option when adding a new payment method
- Error: "We’re sorry, we weren’t able to set up pre-approved payments at this time. Please try again later. Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay"
To add PayPal as payment method:
- Log into your Payment and Subscription page and click Add Payment Method.
- Select PayPal from the drop-down menu, and click Continue to PayPal.
- If PayPal is not present in the drop-down, verify if you already have a PayPal account linked to your Blizzard account. Only one PayPal account may be linked.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
If PayPal returns the error "We weren't able to set up pre-approved payments", it means your PayPal account is not verified with PayPal. Verifying a PayPal account requires that you add a credit card or bank account to it.