Troubleshooting StarCraft or Brood War Patches
ปัญหาทั่วไปI can't patch StarCraft.
If you are experiencing errors while patching StarCraft, follow the steps below to reinstall the game:
- Move, delete, or rename your "maps" folder, located in your main StarCraft folder.
- Uninstall and reinstall the game client.
- Uninstall any CD-ROM drive emulation tools that may be installed (Daemon Tools, Virtual Drive, CloneCD, etc.). Disabling these programs may not work. They must be uninstalled completely.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Download and install the latest StarCraft patch from the StarCraft Patch Page.