Diagnosing Overwatch Connection Problems on Consoles
- I can't connect to Overwatch on console.
- I'm getting dropped from Overwatch on console.
- Failed to connect to Game Server
If you're experiencing high latency or lag in Overwatch on your PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch, follow these steps to help resolve your issue.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Run your console's built-in connection test (PlayStation 4) (Xbox One) (Nintendo Switch).
- Use your console's internet browser to run a Looking Glass test. This will help determine if the problem is between your console and our servers.