Diagnosing Overwatch 2 Connection Problems on Consoles
- I can't connect to Overwatch 2 on console.
- I'm getting dropped from Overwatch 2 on console.
- Failed to connect to Game Server
If you're experiencing high latency or lag in Overwatch 2 on your PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch, follow these steps to help resolve your issue.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Run your console's built-in connection test (PlayStation 4) (Xbox One) (Nintendo Switch).
- Use your console's internet browser to run a Looking Glass test. This will help determine if the problem is between your console and our servers.